Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just a little bit of me...


Rediscovering myself is my latest adventure; with 2 small children and a quick whitted husband, my days are always filled with simple joys and the love of a wonderful man. Melissa Reel is my name, at 35 years old I am a senior in college feeling like the whole world is within my grasp. Sometimes I feel like I am a late in the " College Game", but often I realize that I bring experience, maturity, and work ethic. I have been finishing school for sometime; I had my youngest son "Wyatt" 9  months ago and my oldest son " Jake" 3 years ago. Everynight I return home to my husband, he cares for my two children while I am at school, when I see him its  reminds me of why I made the decision to finish the chapter in my life called" Education". We all want more for ourselves and the people we love. I enjoy school and pouring my heart into learning and growing, the changes that have taken place in me recently have helped color in those blank spaces which I never knew about.

I am always growing as a person and loving the person I see in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment